Dr. Gary Moak MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Lebanon, NH

2.8

July 30th, 2015
Doctors like Gary are hard to find.

November 15th, 2013
It is so sad that this doctor's office would be treating Geriatric patients. When I brought my Dad in for a consultation, I was having a difficult time with his walker, The receptionist Connie saw this difficulty, and when I asked her for assistance, she seemed inconvenienced by my request. When we did make it into the door, she was actually rude to my Dad when telling(not asking) him to fill out papers. After my Dad finally met Dr. Moak, he told me he felt intimidated and rushed . I understood what he meant, as Dr. Moak was not interested in hearing my concerns. His tone was condescending, and he showed no genuine interest in or compassion for our needs. The only interest seemed to be setting up a follow up appointment for a treatment plan. Which most certainly is not going to happen. How truly sad.

June 12th, 2012
Can't get an appointment
I tried to make an appointment for my mother in law, but was denied being able to even set up an appointment due not having insurance info with me while on the phone. It is ridiculous that I couldn't even set a date for an appointment and then bring the insurance info in with us. Terrible office policy! I will find another doctor.