A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Molk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Molk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molk graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Molk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ian Molk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Molk practice?
- Dr. Gary Molk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Molk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gillette, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY.
See Gillette Orthopedic Surgeons.