A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Molk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Molk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molk graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Molk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ian Molk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Molk practice?
- Dr. Gary Molk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Molk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gillette, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY.
See Gillette Surgeons.