A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Monheit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Monheit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Monheit, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Monheit graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monheit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Monheit MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Monheit practice?
- Dr. Gary Monheit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Monheit practices Dermatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Dermatologists.