Learn more about Dr. Gary Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Montgomery, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Montgomery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montgomery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Montgomery practice?
Dr. Gary Montgomery practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Cardiology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians, Alpharetta Sleep Medicine Doctors, Alpharetta Pulmonologists, Alpharetta Cardiologists, and Alpharetta Psychiatrists.