A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Montsdeoca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Montsdeoca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Montsdeoca graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montsdeoca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Montsdeoca MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Montsdeoca practice?
- Dr. Gary Montsdeoca has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Montsdeoca practices Rheumatology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Rheumatologists.