A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Avera St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Floyd Moore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gary Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Moore practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.