A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Morris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Morris practice?
- Dr. Gary Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons, Henderson Orthopedic Surgeons, and Henderson Sports Medicine Doctors.