A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Morris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Morris practice?
- Dr. Gary Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors.