A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Morris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- University Of Nevada At Las Vegas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Morris practice?
Dr. Gary Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors, and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.