Dr. Gary Morris MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Henderson, NV

January 20th, 2016
happy patient
I broke my ankle in three places. Rushed to emergency I was blessed to get Dr. Morris. Not only did he repair it but the incision is not bad. Had 11 screws and plate. Went back to remove them. And again did a excellent job. Staff is very nice too. I couldn't be anymore happier. I would trust my family and friends to go to this doctor.

November 13th, 2015
Repair broken patella
Dr. Morris is very confident and professional, giving me the feeling that he knows exactly what to do. He took time to explain the surgery to me and he worked around my son's PHD graduation. Tracy is excellent at moving mountains to schedule second surgery while waiting for medical test results. Powerful Team!! And I have full use of my knee with no pain.

November 13th, 2015
Great Surgeon
Two weeks ago I had Bilateral Knee Arthoscopy Surgery.Dr.Morris is a great surgeon,done a great job (& naturally i am going to a splendid recovery).I am highly recommend Dr. Morris.Thank you.

October 21st, 2015
Tibia/Ankle
Dr. Morris was awesome.. I broke my tibia on a Sunday -- went to quick care for an X-ray and my referral for his office came through the next day and my first appt was on a Tuesday... surgery was needed and we scheduled it for the very next day...We did a tibia rodding w. some screws. At my follow up X-rays showed that the rod put too much pressure onto my ankle and so one of my ankle bones broke (nobody's fault). Surgery was scheduled for a few days later.. I am now 2 months from the initial injury date and walking. I got my cast off yesterday. His staff is awesome!

September 25th, 2015
Dr. Gary Morris, incredible surgeon
Dr. Morris performed a total hip replacement and I couldn't be happier. Spent time explaining options and procedure, follow up and after excellent and his staff is courteous and efficient. Tracy, his surgery coordinator is wonderful and returns phone calls almost immediatlely. For the first time in years I am not in constant pain. Dr. Morris has given me back my life, highly recommend!!!

July 14th, 2015
Best Doctor in Nevada!
Dr. Gary Morris is not only a brilliant and highly skilled surgeon; he has a terrific and gentle bedside manner. During a discussion, he gets right to the point. Dr Morris was my surgeon for a case of diabetic gangrene upon visiting the ER. He did a great job explaining the surgery and taking care of me. After a few days of recovery I was fine. Minimal scaring and no complications whatsoever due to his expertise and expert surgery method. My follow up appointments were at his office and I never had to wait more than a few minutes. His office staff was all attentive and caring. Wonderful people!

May 28th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Gary Morris for his competence, care, and the excellent surgical outcome for this patient with a hip replacement. In addition, he is humble, compassionate, and humorous --- all qualities not usually attributed to a surgeon.

May 13th, 2015
Fantastic in everyway!
Everything was amazing. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the office always had granola bars (how awesome is that?!) and the doctor was very professional and kind. I went in for the first time with a a broken leg and am now walking around as though nothing had happened. This is all thanks to everyone that was there at Dr. Gary Morris' office. Thank you so much!

February 27th, 2015
Can't Wait For My Next Visit
Dr. Morris, thorough & Caring, He made a difference with my Pain! Excellent Office Atmosphere!

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Gary Morris was highly professional and personable from his head to his pink crocks. Yes I would definitely recommend Dr. Morris to anyone.

October 15th, 2014
Dr Morris and his assistants
Dr Morris truly listens to and reassures you on complaints. He has made me comfortable and confident in his care. He is the best orthopedic surgeon I ever had. I truly believe he cares about his patients.

October 3rd, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Gary Morris is friendly yet professional. He made me feel so comfortable and confident for my surgery. Dr. Morris performed my hip replacement surgery 4 years ago and just recently my left knee replacement surgery. I am going to need my right knee done soon and will definitely go back to Dr. Morris.