Dr. Gary Moskovitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Moskovitz?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Gary Moskovitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015

Sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Went in to see the doctor, which spent about a minute with me. 6 herniated disks and im fine. Second opinion obtained with complete opposite diagnosis. Stay away don't waste your time or money. The spine institute is much better.

April 21st, 2015

Doesn't take insurance, bring $700 for an office visit!!

Called to make a follow up visit after seeing him several years ago. Office staff told me to bring $700 as he did not take insurance! Seriously??!! How does he stay in business? Why no insurance? Maybe because he charges too much and they won't pay or perhaps he's been sued too much and they won't risk him. Either way, there is no way anyone is going to continue care with him. This doctor is all about the cash. There are lots of other great orthopedic guys in the area, so don't waste your time here.

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Moskovitz is the best! not only his credentials are second to none, his staff is wonderful and he is a very caring person for all of his patients. I could not have been in better hands for my surgery. If I ever needed to have surgery again, he would be my guy. I fully recommend him.

February 9th, 2014

Patient2013

I had a bad car accident. Being as young as I am, and with the medical knowledge I'm graced with, I knew that I didn't want to go the route of years of ESI's and steriods and pain pills to have the same result of surgery. Although ultimately the option was absolutely mine, I elected a cervical fusion. The process was seemless. My only complaint was post operative pain control could have been handled a wee bit more sensitively. I'm hardly one to take medications, but it was very painful for me. And the process of medical leave paperwork. Clearly some of his staff that he delegates to, does not understand what my job duties were and how imperative this paperwork was. Other than that, scheduling was a cakewalk, followup for any potential abnormalities were addressed promptly and I've had a good result. Unfortunately, due to my very physical job, I still have pain, but I know it is far less than what it would be if I had not elected to have the fusion.

September 19th, 2013

Wouldnt recommend to anyone

When I first called his office, they booked my an oppointment 3 months inadvance and claimed they had nothing sooner.then they had no problem booking me week after week. his assist had the nerve to tell me that my general doctor was wrong for telling me that I shouldn't be working with 2 boulging disks in my lumbar. then proceeded to tell me that I shouldn't get surgery and live in pain for the rest of my life. I've been there about 4 times and only got to see that actual see moskovitz once im sorry id like to work for a living and nor live off the government because he doesn't agree what I should do with my life.

June 16th, 2013

Would go to another doctor

Rude insensitive staff except for the nice girl at the front desk. Typed my history up yet I had to say it all over again. Had a bad accident many years ago yet they do not treat you with compassion. Medical schools should teach a class in that. Do not like to pay a few hundred for the first visit. They don't take insurance. Waited a long time in a freezing office, did not learn anything or why the pain is back the last few years. Does not discuss pain relief or medications. Overall experience could have been warmer, quicker and more professional. My child learned to look in someone's eyes and explain what is wrong and if or if not surgery is an option in medical classes.. What happened to Drs of yesteryear. Beware. Conservative treatment before this office. Beware of rough therapists also.

March 1st, 2013

not good after surgery

Horrible doctor. Anyone can do a job. What sets apart is compassionate care and follow up. This doctor does not care at all about your recovery.

January 20th, 2012

I recommend him to anyone!!!!

He is the most professional surgeon in the operating room that I have ever been privy to work with. C

April 6th, 2011

George R.

Dr. Moskovitz is by far thee best Doctor i have EVER came across. He makes you feel like you are one of his family and that he is deeply concerned about not just your condition but your very well being. He is VERY professional and caring. He has hired an outstanding staff and I WILL recommend him to anyone I know or meet that has any kind of spine problem. Dr. Mskovitz you are the best, period.

January 3rd, 2011

The best sergin

He was very profesional he took his time to really exsplaine the procedure with you and super nice staff

March 9th, 2009

Excellent

I'm 21 years old and I had a herniated lumbar disc. I tried all sorts of treatment before I turned to the surgery to correct it amd I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get the surgery. I feel amazing and I had the surgery done almost a year ago in Clearwater. The office staff was great and so was the staff at the surgery center. I was up and walking carefully the same day as my surgery, the recovery was short, and I have not had any problems since. i would reccomend Dr. Moskovitz to anyone needing spinal surgery.

July 26th, 2017