Dr. Gary Motykie MD Patient Reviews

January 6th, 2017
I am so impressed by their work
I am only eight days post op from my rhinoplasty with Dr Motykie and I could not be happier! He did an amazing job! I felt that I was in good hands from start to finish. Plastic surgery is a big decision for anyone because it's elective and there are no guarantees. However, I cannot imagine trusting anyone else to do it. His staff is very helpful and reassuring as well. I am honored to be able to write my very own review for him and hope that it puts other perspective clients at ease in choosing Dr Motykie to help them with their cosmetic needs.

January 6th, 2017
Every penny as the work done by them is outstanding
Dr. Motykie is an outstanding professional with the experience you want! His bedside manner is outstanding and his staff go above and beyond to make your experience with them as pleasant as possible. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his team. The work he did on me is unbelievable! His natural approach gave me the subtle, yet effective, change I wanted in my nose. He was very upfront and honest with me on what expectations he had for my rhinoplasty. I am completely satisfied with his work and love my final outcome I received.

January 6th, 2017
They are very particular about timings and are very punctual.
Dr Motykie is a outstanding, internationally reknown Plastic Surgeon. His experptise in the feild of nose revision is why I traveled from Florida to LA . Dr Motykie was recommended by other plastic surgeons as the best and He is.

September 11th, 2016
Arrogant doctor hurtful no compassion
Ok so I don't look like a supermodel. I have a loving husband and young daughters. All I wanted was an experts evaluation. He was so rude and condescending I left and wrote truthful reviews of this experience of him and his assistant laughing at me for wanting to look prettier.

September 6th, 2016
Liposuction- No one done it so perfectly than Dr. Motykie
His service is up to mark and didn’t face issues with staff. Dr. Motykie was quite knowledgeable and he explained me well before the surgery about the outcomes and the after op issues. I was much impressed with his good bedside manners and the ease of making me comfortable during the whole procedure. Much appreciated result.

August 3rd, 2016
Brilliant Doctor for Liposuction, regained my confidence after so many years
I have done a lot more search before going for Liposuction. I was confused, nervous and had many doubts in my mind because I have spent so many years with my belly fat. I truly thankful to Dr. Gary Motykie for helping me to regain my confidence level. He is the best listener and great surgeon. Dr. Motykie made me comfortable and guided me through the procedure of liposuction I am going to have. Now after my liposuction I am fully satisfied with the surgery and feeling awesome.

August 23rd, 2013
Best Doctor for Breast Augmentation!!!
I couldn't be any happier with the results, mere perfection! I had consulted and researched countless plastic surgeons and just alone from reading Dr.Motykies reviews and seeing the before and afters he seemed to be the best doctor. I went in for my consult and couldn't be happier with the staff and the facility. They were so accommodating and knowledgeable about the procedures. Dr. Motykie is a great listener and gives your real expectations of what to expect through photos that he morphs. The biggest fear of mine was that I didn't want my breast augmentation looking fake or uneven. I went with silicone implants at 375 cc, and they perfectly even and feel natural which is exactly what I wanted. This was such a life changing experience and I would recommend him to anyone!

June 10th, 2013
Mommy that is very happy with her Makeover!
I am 1000% satisfied with Dr. Motykie!!! I did a lot of research before I decided to go with him. When I saw his before and after pictures of his patients and going to his office ad meeting him for the first time, I knew in my heart he was the best surgeon to pick. When I had my first consultation he totally made me feel comfortable and important. He is very informative and a great listener, and accomplished everything I asked for and then some. Doing my mommy make over with Dr. Motykie was the best decision I have ever made, for that I will always have a special place in my heart for him. I recommend Dr. Motykie to anyone who wants to have an awesome life changing experience and who wants to get it right the first time. Thank you Dr. Dr.Motykie for making me look and feel beautiful. I also love his staff, they are all so sweet and helpful. I love going to his office for botox and fillers too.

May 20th, 2013
I Love Dr. Motykie!!!!!!
I am 1000% satisfied with Dr.Motykie!! I did a lot of research before I decided to go with him. When I seen his before and after pictures of his patients and going to his office and meeting him for first time, I knew in my heart he was the best surgeon to pick. When I had my first consultation he totally made me feel comfortable and important. He is very informative and a very great listener, and accomplished everything I asked for and then some. Doing my mommy make over with Dr. Motykie was the best decision I have ever made, for that I will always have a very special place in my heart for him. I recommend Dr. Motykie to anyone who wants to have an awesome life changing experience and who wants to get it done right the first time. Thank you Dr. Motykie for making me look and feel beautiful. I also love his staff, they are all so sweet and helpful. I love going to his office for my botox and fillers too.

April 3rd, 2013
Exceeds Your Expectations
Dr. Motykie is by far the best of the best. I had searched high and low in both Canada and the US and had immediately gotten the "this is it" feeling when I walked into his office. Both Dr. Motykie and the girls at the office are incredibly professional, genuine and will make you feel at home. I had a previous traumatic experience with an "unsuccessful" rhinoplasty, and Dr. Motykie met with me many times to work through my fears and ultimately made me feel at ease with the surgery. It had been 5 years since my first surgery, and the moment the splint was removed I cried; then went home to stare at my new nose and his AMAZING work. Absolutely everything he said it would be like, it was. I didn't think it was possible to get the results I wanted, but Dr. Motykie exceeded my expectations and I can't thank him enough. I absolutely recommend him to anyone whether it's your first time getting surgery, getting a revision or a repeat customer. You will not be disappointed :)

September 24th, 2012
Best doctor I could have asked for!!
I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Motykie and his office staff.I had a breast augmentation and a rhino/septoplasty.Let me start with the office staff:From my consultation to all my appointments after my surgery Dr. Motykie's staff was more than helpful and accommodating. They were prompt in answering the hundreds of questions I threw at them and even called me back when the office was closed. They are the most friendly and personable staff.Dr. Motykie:I had been to one other place for a consultation prior to Dr. Motykie's consultation and his blew me away compared to the previous doctor I had seen. I felt more than comfortable talking to him about exactly what I wanted and he was quick to notice things about my body that could possibly effect the outcome of my surgeries. He was not pushy in any way or trying to persuade me to have the surgery, just simply gave me the information I requested.Surgery:My surgery went extremely well and I couldnt be happier with my results. I have and would recommend to anyone! I will never go to another doctor and honestly do not have a single complaint.

August 20th, 2012
I love Dr. Motykie!
My experience with Dr. Gary Motykie was beyond amazing! I had a previous breast augmentation with another Physician which resulted in the most traumatizing experience ever. I had uneven breasts and painful capsules. I was discouraged to go back to the original surgeon or any surgeon for that matter. I didnt know where to turn when a close friend of mine recommended I see Dr. Motykie. I did my homework on him and decided to see him. His staff quickly eased my fears and made me feel extremely comfortable. He took the time to answer all of my questions and make sure I knew exactly what to expect the second time around. After my consultation I was confident I had found the right surgeon. My surgery went exactly as planned. My breast looked perfect. In fact, I was amazed at how natural looking and feeling they were. Ive since recommended Dr. Motykie to all my close friends and family members whom have had the similar results and experiences.