Dr. Gary Mucciolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Mucciolo?

May 13th, 2014

He made me feel at ease!

As an older mom, I needed to be watched and followed closely. Dr. Mucciolo did this. Initially, he picked up some info in our bloodwork that previous doctor had missed. I have a lot of respect for this man.

May 2nd, 2013

medical biller

i was reccomended to dr. gary muccilo by my medical doctor i made an appointment my appoint ment was at 10 o'clock i went in 10 minutes early filled out all the paper work and waited and waited to be seen after waiting soo long it was 11:15 and i was still not seen i went up to the desk to ask how long more i have to wait and the secretary said i dont know and to please go back to ur sit i said ok no problem now its 12 oclock and i still was not seen i went back to the secretary and i said i am sorry my appointment was at 10 and now its 12 she said sorry it is what it is i said excuse me i took my papers that i had filled out and left the office her name is jon she is horrible for a front desk secretary i would never ever go back to this office because of her and I will make sure the doctor gets this message .

March 19th, 2013

Worse experience ever. The staff is completely disorganized, incompetent, and rude. They never know what's going on and Dr. Mucciolo is disorganized, not knowing my status and never properly giving me the time needed. So glad I switched to another doctor because this place was driving my pregnancy anxiety up the wall!

July 7th, 2012

I felt hurried

I thought he was a good ob/gyn for the basic things but when I got pregnant and needed him to be more informative and willing to give information about the hospital etc he lacked in that area. He rushed me in all appointments and didn't answer my questions very well. I would not recommend him.

April 6th, 2012

Poor bedside manner

March 17th, 2011

excellent obstetrician

March 3rd, 2011

WORST OB EVER

I was a patient of his for a few yrs.... i had a few miscarriages. he was insensitive, forgot he had to perform a procedure on me and left me in the Operating Room for over 3 hours, his office staff called me stubborn and said i overreacted because i was angry, i had just had a miscarriage i would think they would at least say sorry for the inconvienience.... The doctor never called to apologize.. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNERS FROM HIM AND HIS RECEPTIONIST JOY!!!!! i would never recommend this MD to anyone...

September 17th, 2010

I would have another baby only to have Dr. Mucciolo deliver the baby.

I was referred to Dr. Mucciolo when I had my miscarriage. Dr. Mucciolo made sure I was in a private room at the hospital when I was waiting surgery and was there with me until late into the night when the OR was finally available. He encouraged us to try again and have another baby. I got pregnant and he was excellent. I looked forward to my appointments with him as he eased my tensions. Although I did wait to see him a few times, but he is an ob/gyn and his time and schedule are unpredictable. However, at each visit, he would sit with me in his office after I got dressed and answer any questions I or my husband had. I was very nervous about an amnio and wanted him to do it, and he did come and do the amnio instead of the technician. He dilivered my beautiful baby girl and I can't praise him enough for all he did for me. Since then, we have moved out of New York and we still go back to see him instead of getting a gynocologist here.I highly recommend Dr. Mucciolo not only for his skills but also for his bedside manner.

October 15th, 2009

The worst doctor

My lovely ob didn't deliver babies anymore, so after my amnio, he turned me over to Dr. Mucciolo. I'd somehow gotten chicken pox 4 weeks into my pregnancy, which my ob said was probably not going to affect the baby. I had extensive testing, which all came up negative. At my first visit with Mucciolo (at about 20 weeks), I told him about the chicken pox and he yeah yeah-ed me. He obviously wasn't really listening because at my next visit (24 weeks), I mentioned the chicken pox again (I was a nervous wreck about it) and he said, "you had CHICKEN POX? Has anyone talked to you about an ABORTION?" I'm 6 months pregnant, I said. You could go to somewhere out of the country to have it, he said. I left the office in tears. He delivered my darling, perfect daughter. I hope never to see him again as long as I live.

May 24th, 2009

Dr. Mucciolo delivered my perfect daughter w/o any complications, however he has minimal bed side manner, and does not truly listen to your concerns or work with you b/c he is always in a huge rush. You wait at least an hour for each appointment, and leave feeling like you were never able to ask anything or get any real answers to your questions. While he is good at delivering babies, his bedside manner is equally poor during the delivery, at one point asking if I really wanted the baby, and if so to push harder (this was the first time I saw him that day after already pushing for 2+hours of the total 3 at that point). He never did anything technically wrong, and I had no complications, but at the end of the day, the only sour component of my pregnancy/labor/delivery was my OB.

September 20th, 2017