Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Myrthil
Dr. Gary Myrthil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warner Robins, GA, with other offices in Fort Valley, GA and Warner Robins, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Myrthil is affiliated with Houston Medical Center, Perry Hospital and Houston Medical Center and Perry Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Myrthil has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Myrthil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.
Dr. Ayman Rihawi
Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Warner Robins, GA 0.21 mi17
Dr. Thomas Williamson
Warner Robins, GA 0.43 mi21
Dr. James Kim
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Warner Robins, GA 0.46 mi20