A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neil Goldstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.