A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neil Goldstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.