A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neil Gross MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Gross practice?
- Dr. Gary Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gross practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.