A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Gross practice?
Dr. Gary Gross practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.