A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- St Marys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Nelson Morris MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Morris practice?
- Dr. Gary Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Morris practices Internal Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists.