A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- St Thomas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stephen Nace MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Nace practice?
- Dr. Gary Nace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Nace practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Nephrologists.