A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nakhuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nakhuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakhuda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nakhuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nakhuda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Embryo Loss
- Embryo Transfer
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhuda graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nakhuda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Samuel Nakhuda MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Nakhuda practice?
- Dr. Gary Nakhuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nakhuda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.