A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nakhuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nakhuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakhuda
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nakhuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nakhuda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Embryo Loss
- Embryo Transfer
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhuda graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nakhuda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Samuel Nakhuda MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Nakhuda practice?
- Dr. Gary Nakhuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nakhuda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.