A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nanez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nanez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Nanez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Nanez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Nanez practice?
- Dr. Gary Nanez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Nanez practices Otolaryngology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Otolaryngologists.