A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nanez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nanez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Nanez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Nanez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Nanez practice?
- Dr. Gary Nanez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nanez practices Otolaryngology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Otolaryngologists.