A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Neale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Neale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neale graduated from University Of Leicester, England.
Dr. Neale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Neale MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Neale practice?
- Dr. Gary Neale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Neale practices Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.