A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Neale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Neale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neale Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Neale graduated from University Of Leicester, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Neale MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Neale practice?
- Dr. Gary Neale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Neale practices Surgery near Plains, PA.