A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Neher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Neher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Lung Cancer
- Postoperative Complications
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Neher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary T Neher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Neher practice?
- Dr. Gary Neher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Neher practices Emergency Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.