A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Newman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Newman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Gary Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Newman practices Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Havertown Gastroenterologists.