A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Newman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Newman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Gary Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Newman practices Gastroenterology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Gastroenterologists.