Dr. Gary Nishioka MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Salem, OR

3.8

September 15th, 2016
Disappointing Experience
Seen for cosmetic surgery. Research showed good credentials...board certified in plastic surgery. Unfortunately no reviews available. Sought consultation for a particular concern. Demonstrated desired result by pulling up and back on skin. Physician indicated that he could do the desired surgery and suggested two additional procedures that he thought I would benefit from. Overall results were unremarkable, with the procedure requested being done minimally...essentially no improvement. Physician offered to do a revision, but indicated he didn't think I would be happy with the results. Surgeries were expensive. I spent the time, effort and money with a totally unsatisfactory result. Since he didn't do what I asked for to begin with, there is no way I would attempt a revision. I seriously wondered if he didn't know how to do the procedure, so just talked me into doing what he knew how to do. I wish he had told me that he would not be able to do what I was asking for ( a very standard cosmetic procedure), and that I should seek care with another plastic surgeon. I would have appreciated and respected that. I would definitely steer my friends away from this doctor.

October 16th, 2012
Great Fast and Caring Service
I was there ahead of time and was taken right in. The best Doctors visit I have ever had. Couldn't ask for anything better.