A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nitti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nitti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitti graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nitti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Joseph Nitti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Nitti practice?
- Dr. Gary Nitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nitti practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.