A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Noronha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Noronha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Noronha graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noronha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Noronha MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Noronha practice?
- Dr. Gary Noronha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Noronha practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Baltimore Internists.