Dr. Gary Novatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Novatt?

September 7th, 2017

mr arrogant

hasty-arrogant refused to remove growth with out extra payment when other doctors have removed similar without issue He is Always looking for extra cash last time

April 15th, 2017

Great doc

focused on me the patient not just the presenting condition. No add ons - just the treatments I needed.

March 4th, 2015

Excellent all around!

June 9th, 2013

Arrogant and wrong in his determination

Immediately, his attitude seemed arrogant and flippant. I had bumps on my fingers and in 5 seconds he defined the condition as osteoarthritis ..it turned-out to be a cyst. He put me down the wrong path, and scared me with the definition. Judging from the other comments on this site, at least he's consistent! Never again.

May 2nd, 2013

Very inadequate skin check

This guy is hasty rude and arrogant . I told him his check was very inadequate and this was a matter of life and death. I said the former Dr Balter and Lewellen were so much better and he told me he had more money than those guys. Imagine I will never go back. Scarry!!!

February 24th, 2012

Great doctor! Also enjoy his sense of humor. The ultimate professsional.

June 8th, 2011

Best of the Best

I beleive Dr. Novatt to be one of the best Dermatologist anywhere. He is professional, he cares and most of all he is knowledgable. He immediately caught my skin cancer, had it biopsied and then explained to me my options in a way that I could understand. His staff is very professional and personable. I would recommend Dr. Novatt to anyone looking for a quality & qualified Dermatologist.

November 28th, 2010

The best

He save my life...He is an artist

October 2nd, 2010

facial rejuvilization

He explained all the advantages and disadvantages, the side effects. Although he did not promise a fabulous outcome that is what I received.

August 3rd, 2010

Double Negative

Id made an appt. with Dr. Novatt, a Santa Barbara dermatologist, for Juvederm filler injections. After a 55min. wait I was asked to leave and return another day as the doctor suddenly needed to see another patient. Its hard to imagine a sudden dermatological emergency pre-empting an appointment for which Id already waited ONE HOUR, but I was cordial and re-scheduled.When I returned the following week and asked Dr. Novatt to fill in the areas under my eyes, he recommended Juvederm. Unfortunately, his aim was off and the filled-in areas were asymmetrical (my anatomy was symmetrical). He also left me with a raised diagonal line below the intra-orbital area on 1 side which I'd hoped would improve over time. It didnt. I made a third appt pointing out the Juvederm's diagonal seam to a clearly dismayed nurse. She agreed it was plainly visible and asked if Id tried massaging the area to smooth it following the injection. I said no, that had never been recommended to me. After yet another lengthy wait, Dr. Novatt made his appearance and he too acknowledged the seam. But he refused to rectify it unless I was willing to pay for additional Juvederm. His explanation: "Juvederm is an expensive material." Such lack of accountability and total neglect of his patient is inexcusible.

April 7th, 2017