A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Nunn practice?
Dr. Gary Nunn practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.