A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Nunn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Gary Nunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nunn practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.