A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Nussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Nussey is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Nussey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Arthur Nussey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Nussey practice?
- Dr. Gary Nussey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Nussey practices Family Medicine near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Family Physicians.