A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ohashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ohashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ohashi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohashi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ohashi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Ohashi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Ohashi practice?
- Dr. Gary Ohashi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ohashi practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.