A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Olsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Olsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
- Tehachapi Valley Hosp Dist, Tehachapi, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Don Olsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Gary Olsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Olsen practices Surgery near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Surgeons.