A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Oshinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Oshinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Oshinsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshinsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oshinsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Scott Oshinsky FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Oshinsky practice?
- Dr. Gary Oshinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Oshinsky practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.