Dr. Gary Ostrow Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ostrow?

Magic hands and brilliant diagnostician

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I had been told by an orthopedist that I had very serious spinal problems that would require complicated surgery. A friend referred me to Dr. Ostrow. After 3 hands on sessions, he explained the source of my chronic back pain, and gave me a simple exercise that remedied the pain. It has kept me pain free for more than a year now. I am so grateful.

A fantastic doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I am a working cinematographer and by the time I was 35 years old, I had chronic pain in my shoulder and neck due to carrying and holding very heavy cameras. When I first found Dr. Ostrow, I was worried that my career was coming to an end. Dr. Ostrow has brought me back from frozen shoulder many times. I still have flare-ups where the pain is so intense I can't sleep, and even a few sessions with Dr. Ostrow totally brings me back into a good working state. He knows where the pain source is without me saying a word, and knows how it's connected to other parts of the body, so his work is short of miraculous. He is a true healer. His office is extremely well run, appointments are on time, and the staff is very courteous. Many years later from my initial trigger of pain, I still have episodes but I continue to have a thriving career while raising a family. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Ostrow.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

there is hardly a waiting period. Everyone is courteous. Doctors have great bedside manners. Highly recommend

Best NYC doctor!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Unlike most doctors who rush in and rush out. Dr Ostrow takes his time to listen to all my health issues. He helped to diagnose exactly what was going on with me and start immediate treatment. I have not felt so great in many years. I applaud this doctor and recommend him with the highest level of care and treatment. I also had the opportunity to meet Kimberly the nurse who was so attentive, polite and made my visit very comfortable. The best NYC doctor and best NYC nurse Kimberly. I applaud them both!!

Dr. Ostrow saved my life

Posted on June 20th, 2010

I have been using Dr. Ostrow (and more recently his colleague, Dr. Gleyzer) for 22 years. When I first came to him I did not want to live anymore in my very pained body. He and Dr. Gleyzer have helped me tremendously over the years when my body starts acting up with something ... which is more often than not. Physical and massage therapists are wonderful too. He hires only the best.

Posted on September 10th, 2009

he is THE BEST MAN IN THE WHOLE IN TIRE WORD. no dr. fixed my pain like dr. Ostrow did and for a low price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2017