A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Otsuji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Otsuji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Otsuji, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Otsuji graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Otsuji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary George Otsuji MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Otsuji practice?
- Dr. Gary Otsuji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Otsuji practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.