A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Oxenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Oxenberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxenberg graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Oxenberg has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Oxenberg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Oxenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Oxenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Oxenberg practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.