A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldsmith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Goldsmith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Goldsmith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldsmith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goldsmith practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.