A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gross, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Gross MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Gary Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gross practices Dermatology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Dermatologists.