A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kaplan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Kaplan MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Gary Kaplan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kaplan practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.