A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Danville Reg Medctr, Danville, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Price Miller MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gary Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.