A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gary Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Thomas practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors, New York Anesthesiologists, and New York Neurologists.