Learn more about Dr. Gary Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gary Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Thomas practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Neurologists.