A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gary Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Thomas practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Neurologists.