A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Pace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Pace practice?
- Dr. Gary Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Pace practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cloverdale, CA and Fort Bragg, CA.
See Sebastopol Family Physicians.