A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Packin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Packin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Packin has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Packin DO is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Packin practice?
- Dr. Gary Packin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gary Packin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.