A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Papuchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Papuchis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papuchis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Papuchis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papuchis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Papuchis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Papuchis MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Papuchis practice?
- Dr. Gary Papuchis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Papuchis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.