A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Papuchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Papuchis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papuchis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Papuchis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Papuchis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papuchis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Papuchis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Papuchis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Papuchis practice?
- Dr. Gary Papuchis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Papuchis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.