Overall Review

4.7

April 15th, 2014
Dr Pare
I had a fairly complicated procedure and Dr Pare was great. He was able to talk me off the ledge when I was getting anxious. Honestly, I don't know if I would have gone through with the surgery if he didn't have such a caring and comforting manner. He really is excellent at what he does and I wouldn't let anyone in my family see anyone else.

December 2nd, 2008
Dr. Pare has a very easy-going manner, which instantly put my mom at ease. He possesses none of that arrogant attitude that you sometimes find in surgeons, yet he presents himself as a confident doctor. He was very patient with my mom, and he took the time to fully explain her upcoming procedure, giving us ample time for questions.He came to us highly recommended by a very well-known and very highly respected nephrologist in the Merrimack Valley. It's difficult for a layman to rate his skill; however, I can confirm that the surgery went very well, as expected and without complications and was tolerated well by my mom who was awake for the hour-long surgery.