A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Passons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Passons is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Passons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passons graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Passons has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Passons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Passons practice?
- Dr. Gary Passons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Passons practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Millington, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.