A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Passons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Passons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passons
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Passons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Passons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passons graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Passons has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Passons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Passons practice?
- Dr. Gary Passons has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Passons practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.