A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pasternak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pasternak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Pasternak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pasternak practice?
- Dr. Gary Pasternak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Pasternak practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Jose Internists, San Jose Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and San Jose Preventive Medicine Specialists.