A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pauls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pauls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauls
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pauls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pauls, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauls graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pauls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Pauls MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Pauls practice?
- Dr. Gary Pauls has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pauls practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miamisburg, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists and Miamisburg Cardiologists.