A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pauls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pauls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauls
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pauls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pauls, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauls graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pauls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Pauls MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Pauls practice?
- Dr. Gary Pauls has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pauls practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miamisburg, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists and Miamisburg Cardiologists.