A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pawl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawl
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pawl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pawl, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawl graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pawl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Children's Psychiatric Center
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Pawl MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pawl practice?
- Dr. Gary Pawl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pawl practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.