A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pawl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawl
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pawl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pawl, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawl graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pawl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Children's Psychiatric Center
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Pawl MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pawl practice?
- Dr. Gary Pawl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pawl practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.