A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pearson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Areas of practice: Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Scott Pearson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Gary Pearson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Pearson practices Family Medicine near Torrington, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Laramie, WY.
See Torrington Family Physicians.