A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Peck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Peck, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of Chicago HospitalsCln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lawrence Peck MD is a male Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Peck practice?
- Dr. Gary Peck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Peck practices Dermatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Dermatologists.