A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pennington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pennington, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Pennington has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Pennington MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Gary Pennington has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pennington practices Plastic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.