A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Peppin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Peppin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Peppin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Peppin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Joseph Peppin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Peppin practice?
- Dr. Gary Peppin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Peppin practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.